Your privacy is important to us. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that we collect, and the ways in which we use that personal information.
This document was created using a Contractology template available at http://www.freenetlaw.com.
Personal information collection
CiLK may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your use of this website (including how you arrived at the website, the pages you visit and the actions you take) – please note that this data is anonymous and your behaviour is not linked to you by name (see “Cookies”, below);
- information that you provide through the use of the forms available on this website; and
- any other information that you send to CiLK via electronic communications methods, including email.
Using personal information
CiLK may use your personal information to:
- administer this website;
- personalise the website for you;
- enable your access to and use of current and future website services;
- supply to you services and information that you request; and
- send you marketing communications.
Where CiLK discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, CiLK may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
CiLK will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
CiLK will store all the personal information you provide on its secure servers.
Updating this statement
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
This website contains links to other websites.
CiLK is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
- by email to email@example.com; or
- by post to The 123 Centre, 123 County Square, Elwick Road, Ashford, Kent, TN23 1AE.
We may collect information about your computer, including your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and in order to create reports. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
The only cookies in use on our site are for Google Analytics. Google Analytics is a web analytics tool that helps website owners understand how visitors engage with their website. Google Analytics customers can view a variety of reports about how visitors interact with their website so that they can improve it.
Like many services, Google Analytics uses first-party cookies to track visitor interactions as in our case, where they are used to collect information about how visitors use our site. We then use the information to compile reports and to help us improve our site.
Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive. These cookies are used to store information, such as the time that the current visit occurred, whether the visitor has been to the site before and what site referred the visitor to the web page.
Google Analytics collects information anonymously. It reports website trends without identifying individual visitors. You can opt out of Google Analytics without affecting how you visit our site – for more information on opting out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites you use, visit this Google page.