Wanted self employed cleaner/pa/carer/support worker in Larkfield, Aylesford, Kent
Posted on: 19th December 2017
Employer reference: Lark1
Hours: 2-3 hours per week. Week day day time, ideally no earlier than 10.30am up until 5.00pm
Wage: Wages – Self Employed £10 per hour dependant on experience
Location: Larkfield. Aylesford, Kent
Larkfield, Aylesford, Kent
Self Employed Cleaner / PA / Carer / Support Worker
2-3 hours per week
I am in my early 40’s. Before becoming ill I was a busy professional, I still have all my determination and enthusiasm to ‘do stuff’ but sadly my body struggles with mobility and energy to do things due to a chronic illness, so I need a little help around my home.
Duties to include:
- General housework
- Changing bedding
- Putting washing on and hanging up
- Batch cooking meals for freezer (gluten and dairy free) please don’t freak out about this, I can show you how to do this, it’s quite easy
- Putting bins out
- Chopping vegetables
- Possibly sometimes assisting with washing hair
- Plumping up cushions on sofa
- Flexibility for other duties as they may arise such as a trip out to the supermarket
My ideal applicant would be;
- A friendly person with a willingness to ‘get stuck in’ this is far more important than experience.
- Honest, reliable and able to communicate clearly.
- Good food hygiene, basic kitchen skills are favourable but you don’t have to be a chef.
- The ability to identify what needs to be done and just do it once you’ve found your feet.
- Happy to follow reasonable requests to do tasks differently or change of plans.
Enhanced DBS check required and female applicant only This employer has claimed an exception under the Equality Act 2010
Driver preferred but not essential if you live locally or have a reliable way to get to location
How to apply: Please send me an email at [email protected] with a C.V , state your availability and explain a little bit about yourself and why you think you would be good in the role rather than why the role would suit you
The role of CiLK in this matter is strictly that of an Independent Introduction Agent and not as an Employment Agency. We can give no guarantees that applicants are suitable for jobs advertised and therefore no claims whatsoever may be made against CiLK as a result of any dispute between parties involved.