CiLK is very concerned about the health and well-being of disabled people, staff and people we work with and support during this global pandemic.
As all staff are vulnerable people we will be working in isolation for the foreseeable future.
- The CiLK answer phone will be checked regularly so that we can respond to any messages left
- The email address will be monitored and emails answered: [email protected]
- Client face to face visits and appointments will be rearranged. Where possible we will support remotely but if this is not suitable appointments will need to be postponed until it is safe to resume normal service.
- All outreach visits will be stopped.
- We will be updating the Centre for Independent Living Kent Facebook page with information and national guidance as things are changing nationally on a daily basis: https://www.facebook.com/Centre-for-Independent-Living-Kent-437681010485/