HELPING YOU TO TAKE CONTROL OF YOUR LIFE
CiLK exists to help its members, and others who share its philosophy, to be self-advocates, to take control and have real choice over how they live their lives.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!read more
A lecture by Professor Mike Oliver for Disability History Month, November 2017read more
CiLK to survive at least another year following the 2016-2017 AGM, to the relief of members, trustees and staff.read more
The Centre for Independent Living Kent (CiLK) is an independent organisation run, controlled and managed by disabled people. Supporting disabled people in Kent and Medway to have choice and control, to live an independent life.
We can support you with: peer support, advocacy, disability equality training, information about independent living and using Direct Payments. We also organise outreach programmes and Personal Assistant user groups.
Information is vital to anyone who wishes to live independently. We don’t have the answer to every issue, but we do have information that covers many aspects of independent living and a network with other advice and support services.
Dates and venues to be confirmed.SEE ALL EVENTS
- Wanted self employed cleaner/pa/carer/support worker in Larkfield, Aylesford, Kent (Larkfield. Aylesford, Kent)
- Buddy/Personal Assistant Required (Biddenden area)
- Personal Assistant/Support Worker Required (Ashford, Kent)
- Carer Required Maidstone Area ()
- Part-time Personal Assistant (PA) required (Central Maidstone, Kent)