HELPING YOU TO TAKE CONTROL OF YOUR LIFE
CiLK exists to help its members, and others who share its philosophy, to be self-advocates, to take control and have real choice over how they live their lives.
Awards for All, Big Lottery funded Pilot Counselling Service!read more
CiLK Closed between 22 December – 02 January 2019read more
Tragic But Brave, the groundbreaking show is to play a gig at The Gulbenkian, Canterbury, when it comes over from the United States after 25 years!
Thursday 6th December 2018read more
The Centre for Independent Living Kent (CiLK) is an independent organisation run, controlled and managed by disabled people. Supporting disabled people in Kent and Medway to have choice and control, to live an independent life.
We can support you with: peer support, advocacy, disability equality training, information about independent living and using Direct Payments. We also organise outreach programmes and Personal Assistant user groups.
Information is vital to anyone who wishes to live independently. We don’t have the answer to every issue, but we do have information that covers many aspects of independent living and a network with other advice and support services.
Dates and venues to be confirmed.SEE ALL EVENTS
- 2 x Part Time Support Workers/Personal Assistants (Greenhithe area (DA9))
- Interested in the role of a Personal Care Assistant? (Northfleet)
- Interested in the role of a Personal Assistant? A UNIQUE OPPORTUNITY! (Gravesend/Northfleet)
- Self employed Companion/Sighted Guide (Tunbridge Wells)
- PART-TIME REHABILITATION ASSISTANT (Hadlow, near Tonbridge, Kent.)
- Wanted self employed cleaner/pa/carer/support worker in Larkfield, Aylesford, Kent (Larkfield. Aylesford, Kent)
- Personal Assistant/Support Worker Required (Ashford, Kent)
- Carer Required Maidstone Area ()
- Part-time Personal Assistant (PA) required (Central Maidstone, Kent)