HELPING YOU TO TAKE CONTROL OF YOUR LIFE
CiLK exists to help its members, and others who share its philosophy, to be self-advocates, to take control and have real choice over how they live their lives.
If there is a No Deal Brexit and the Kent road networks become congested Centre for Independent Living Kent needs to be prepared so that we can continue to support Disabled People.read more
The successful and popular RISE 4 Disability is returning to Kent this September. Centre for Independent Living Kent will be there, please come and join us!read more
CiLK is currently running a small pilot counselling service with funding from the Big Lottery, Awards for All. As part of the pilot we have created a survey to see if there is a need for a physically accessible counselling service for disabled people. Please feel...read more
The Centre for Independent Living Kent (CiLK) is an independent organisation run, controlled and managed by disabled people. Supporting disabled people in Kent and Medway to have choice and control, to live an independent life.
We can support you with: peer support, advocacy, disability equality training, information about independent living and using Direct Payments. We also organise outreach programmes and Personal Assistant user groups.
Information is vital to anyone who wishes to live independently. We don’t have the answer to every issue, but we do have information that covers many aspects of independent living and a network with other advice and support services.
Dates and venues to be confirmed.SEE ALL EVENTS
- WANTED : Home help / Carer (weekends) (Larkfield)
- 2 x Personal Care Assistants (Greenhithe, Kent)
- Expired: 2 Part-Time Support Workers/Personal Assistants Wanted (Greenhithe area (DA9))
- Self employed Companion/Sighted Guide (Tunbridge Wells)
- Interested in the role of a Personal Care Assistant? (Northfleet)
- Interested in the role of a Personal Assistant? A UNIQUE OPPORTUNITY! (Gravesend/Northfleet)
- PART-TIME REHABILITATION ASSISTANT (Hadlow, near Tonbridge, Kent.)
- Wanted self employed cleaner/pa/carer/support worker in Larkfield, Aylesford, Kent (Larkfield. Aylesford, Kent)
- Personal Assistant/Support Worker Required (Ashford, Kent)